The Telos Alliance and Omnia Audio are happy to announce that a new release of software for both the Omnia.9 and Omnia.9sg are now available for download on their respective product pages. (Omnia 9 / Omnia 9SG) They contain a number of improvements to functionality and exciting new features that your customers will love, so please spread the word!
**Please note that though the software releases for 9 and 9sg have the same version number, they are not the same update file and are not interchangeable.**
Omnia.9 v3.20.04 Highlights
- Major final clipper improvements. A complete rework of the final clipper stages delivers cleaner, clearer, with a brighter, more sustained bass signature.
- Improved optional µMPX functionality for better compatibility with the Omnia MPX Node (now shipping!). Broadcasters are now using the Omnia.9 as their µMPX encoder and sending fully peak-controlled MPX signals directly to their MPX Nodes over IP—a complete STL solution!
- Optional Kantar-Certified Watermarking Support for regions that use Kantar technology for their ratings service.
Omnia.9sg v3.20.04 Highlights
- Newly improved final clipper for cleaner bass. (A “lite” version of the major clipper improvements in the Omnia.9 as outlined above.).
- A new built-in stream receiver allows for a web stream to serve as an additional (backup) audio source, providing greater capability and power.
- Improved support for UECP features provides enhanced functionality for use with third-party RDS equipment.
Here are the direct links to the download pages for your convenience.
If you are not a current Omnia 9/9sg user, and want to learn more. Talk to our Pippin Technical Solutions Team today!