Studio productions have started gearing up again. And Lectrosonics is rolling out some new digital offerings for the wireless market.
For some of you who used the DCHT stereo tx to send stereo hops to the M2R mounted on a camera, the DCHR ( Digital
Camera Hop Receiver) is a more suitable receiver for this application. Additionally, the DCHR receiver paired with the DBu lav pack ; DHu handheld or DPR – A plug-on transmitter, is an excellent single channel wideband digital receiver solution for small camera portable use. Note this has a headphone out too!
The DCHR is a miniature, portable digital receiver capable of stereo or mono operation from a single RF carrier with Lectrosonics digital transmitters including the DCHT, M2T, DBu, DHu, including the plug on DPR-A with an external antenna. The unit tunes from 470-614 MHz in the UHF band, covering 6 Lectrosonics blocks and matches the tuning ranges of the digital transmitters in the D Squared, DCH and M2 Duet lines. The audio outputs on the TA5 locking connector can be selected in the menu as analog or AES3 format.
( DPR- A plug on transmitter link, this is a powerful tool for boom or fish pole use in the Covid scenario’s where you need to be distanced )
- Wideband UHF tuning range – 470-608 MHz
- Accepts microphone or line level signals
- Selectable 5, 15, 48 volt phantom power
- Selectable 25/50 mW RF output power
- Adjustable low frequency roll-off
- Powered by two AA batteries
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Remote controlled “dweedle” tones (audio tone set-up control)
- Removeable SMA-mount antenna- Note the DPR -A is the only version approved for Canadian use by Industry Canada
- Solid machined aluminum housing
- On board recording with time code jam sync
- Encryption 256 Bit AES, CTR Mode
Stay Safe – Lectrosonics Full Digital Wireless Mic Ecosystem is Evolving and more key news will follow very soon!
For current CAD pricing on these new offerings or any of the Lectrosonics lineup, contact the Solutions Team at Pippin Technical today!